How do I order
Just send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org. Include your valid e-mail address, complete name, home address, and contact number(s) for reference.
I don't have a
credit card. Can I pay by check or cash?
We currently accept orders on a cash basis only. Special arrangements can be made for customers who would rather pay through check, particularly for larger amounts or bulk purchases. For more information regarding non-credit card purchases, contact us here.
How much is shipping?
Purchases within Luzon are free of charge. For those in Visayas and Mindanao, you must contact us proir to the purchase. We charge a flat fee of $50 per artwork for foreign purchase. The item purchased will be delivered to you door to door via a reliable door to door shipping company. If a customer would want his order insured for shipping, he must contact us prior to the purchase.
How do I know
if the artwork is authentic?
The artpieces featured in the WWW.PINOYARTE.COM website are mostly originals. Ownership and copyright is vested on the artist.
We attest to the authenticity of all artpieces featured in our website. A certificate of provenance if desired can be provided for each purchase.
Can I pay in a foreign currency?
We prefer payments in Philippine currency. For other currencies please contact us for arrangments.
Do you offer discounts
for bulk orders?
Yes, we offer fantastic discounts for bulk orders. For more information regarding bulk orders, discounts, and other matters, contact our help desk.
Conditions For Purchase
1. Payments are done in cash or check only.
2. We can ship within 48 hours from the clearance of the check. For cash purchases, the buyer can personally pick up and bring the piece immediately.
1. All canvass and rollable paper artpieces will be packed in shock-proof tubes for protection.
2. Non-rollable artpieces will be shipped flat and protected by stiff boards.
1. If the item you received is not as described in our website, inform us immediately here.
2. DO NOT ship the artpiece back to our Manila headquarters, otherwise a refund will not be granted.
3. Please contact us first before returning the purchase items.
Copyright, Authenticity, and Provenance
1. The artpieces featured
in the www.pinoyarte.com website are originals, unless otherwise specified.
Ownership and copyright is vested on the artist.
2. Images or reproduction of the artpiece by any means is illegal.
3. Copyright of the images remains with the artist.
4. We attest to the authenticity of all artpieces featured in our website. A certificate of provenance if desired can be provided for each purchase.
5. If buyer wants to have art work insured while in transit, he can e-mail us for details.
Assurance of Quality and Fair Price
1. Our prices are not only
fair but are definitely lower than competing Filipino art galleries.
2. Our buyers are assured of professional service and a wide choice of art pieces.
3. We treat each transaction with confidentiality.
information submitted to pinoyarte.com
will be treated with utmost confidentiality. We will not rent or sell your
e-mail address, credit card information or personal information to any third party. However, we have to cooperate fully should a situation arise where we are required by law or legal process to provide information about a customer. If you have made a purchase or subscribed to our newsletter, we may occasionally update you via email of special opportunities. You can always opt not to receive these emails by writing to us here.
Thank you for browsing through pinoyarte.com!